2017 CICS Low Income Families FREE Income Tax Clinics - Filing tax return 'Must Know'
- Who are eligible:
- Annual Family Income:
- Single : $30000 - $30500
- Single Parent: $35000-$35500 (+$2500 for each additional dependent)
- Couple : $40000-$40500 (+$2500 for each additional dependent)
- No rental income, capital gains or losses, business, foreign assets
- Not file for bankruptcy
- No filing for deceased person
- Interest rate not more than $1000
- Information/Documents to bring to file tax return
- Copy of T1 general for 2015
- 2015 Notice of Assessment
- Proof of status s: (PR card / Confirmation of Landing / citizen card / refugee document and SIN card/ ITN)
- Date of Birth, Address in English, telephone number
- Taxation slips of (if applicable):
||Old Age Security
||Statement of Pension, Retirement, Annuity and other Income
||Retirement Savings Plan
||Retirement Income Fund
||Universal Child Care Benefit
||Social Assistance/Supplement Income
||Interest Income and Bank book
- Other Information slips / receipts:
- Day care expenses (Name & S.I.N. of babysitter), property tax / rental receipt, union dues, education fee, donation, medical expenses, children's activities expenses, RRSP contribution, donation for political party(ies), TTC metro pass amount ,The first time Home buyers’ legal documents etc.
PLEASE CALL 416 292 7510 ext.0 to book an appointment and for inquiries. Landed immigrants please have your PR card or landing paper ready.
Spot is limited. Call now!
Please see the FLYER.