|Position Title:||Assistant Receptionist|
|Preferred Language:||English and other languages|
|Program Area:||Front Desk / Special Event|
|Location:||IRC, MSWC, Toronto-LINC Centre, Finch Office, Woodside Square, IYC|
|Time Commitment:||One day per week for 7 hours from 9:00a.m. - 5:00 p.m. for a minimum of 3 months|
This position incumbent is responsible for reception duties including client receiving, incoming call answering and some general office duties.
- Answer /receive telephone call in a pleasant and professional manner
- Deal with enquiries at the reception area efficiently and appropriately
- Support other clerical tasks as needed
- Ability to learn and convey information about CICS
- Ability to operate multi-line phone
- Ability to work with diverse ethnicities, cultures and age group
- Patient, excellent communication, and customer service skills
- Fluent English and other language skills
Note: Click the Apply button below, and indicate this specific position you are interested in under 'Any conditions (medical/physical/other concerns) that we should be aware of ' towards the bottom of the online form.