|Position Title:||Event Assistant|
|Preferred Language:||English, other languages will be an asset|
|Program Area:||All Programs and Operation|
|Location:||IRC, MSWC, Toronto-LINC Centre, Finch Office, Woodside Square|
|Time Commitment:||to be determined by the program|
This position incumbent helps the event staff by providing specific assistance according to the planned tasks, other than event setup and takedown.
- Participate in pre-event meetings to obtain specific instructions
- Assist in back-end tasks, such as gathering, sorting, labelling, and organizing event materials
- Assist in one specific task assignment and follow through till the end
- Participate in post-event evaluation meeting
- Ability to follow instruction and ask question when in doubt
- Ability to communicate well and work in a team
- Ability to follow through tasks and complete assignment as instructed
- Flexible and excellent interpersonal skill
Note: Click the Apply button below, and indicate this specific position you are interested in under 'Any conditions (medical/physical/other concerns) that we should be aware of ' towards the bottom of the online form.