You may want to look at the following sites for further information about services or related information. Click on the website address (underlined) to go directly to that site.

We are not responsible for information on sites that we link to. Any comments or inquiries regarding these sites should be directed to the individual organization.

Housing Information   United Way of Canada
Settlement Ontario   Welcome Centre
Living in York Region   Ontario Immigration
Alone in Canada   Ministry of Health & Long Term Care
The Global Community Resource Centre
at The Scarborough Hospital
  Canada Revenue Agency
Monster   The Ontario Trillium Foundation
Workopolis   Ontario Health Insurance Plan
Employment Ontario   Human Resources and Skills Development Canada
Job Bank    


How do I get a Social Insurance Number (SIN)?

How do I enrol my child in school?

How can I get an Ontario driver's licence?